1) Project Name : Manufacturing Inspection of Product Loading Facility(PLF) as a part of Chevron-Operated Wheatstone LNG
2) Manufacturer: Hyundai Engineering & Steel Industries Co., Ltd.(Yulchon Factory)
3) Constructor : BAM Clough J/V, Australia
4) Main Particulars :
a. Location: Onslow, Northwest Western Australia
b. Inspection items(Scope):
- 1.2 kilometre jetty with Marine Operations Platform, product loading platform incorporating a single LNG and
Condensate load-out berth with associated breasting and mooring dolphin structures.
- Tug Berths associated with the Wheatstone Project LNG Plant near Onslow in Western Australia. Berthing
arrangement is a series of pile-positioned floating mooring pontoons, articulated walkways, elevated access
catwalks and utility corridor.
c) Construction methodology: Cantilever bridge construction method with minimal environmental impact.
d) Total Steel weight : 4,509 Ton.
Scotland Fife Energy Park
Project Name : Inspection Service for Marine Steel Structure of Scotland Fife Energy Park 7MW Off-Shore Wind Turbine Main Particulars : Upper Structure : W 7m x H 80m Wind Tower(Manufactured by ZPMC, Shanhai, China)
Lower Marine Structure : Transition Piece & Jacket(Manufactured by SEL(Structure Engineering Ltd.),
Applied Code : AWA D1.1 & DNV OS-C401 Capacity : 7MW, the biggest capacity in the world, Total Steel Weight : 1,150 Ton
Samsung Total Co., Ltd.
Samsung C & T
Sin An Heavy Industries Co., Ltd
June 2012 ~ Aug. 2013
Project Name : Manufacturing Inspection of Daesan STC #2 Jetty for Daesan Port
on behalf Owner Main Particulars :
1)Working Platform : 4,942 Ton Jacket 4 units(2,253 Ton,48.2m(L)x 16.1m(B)x 32.5m(H)Deck 2 units(1,509 Ton), 50m(L)x 40m(B)x 1.3m(H)Jacket Pile 32 units(1,145 Ton), 914.4mm x 53.5m(L), Pin Pile 4 units(35 Ton), 508mm x 46.1m(L)
2) Breast Dolphin : 5,439 Ton Jacket 8 units(2,798 Ton), 16m(L)x 16.5m(B)x 35.4m(H), Deck 8 units(749 Ton) 18m(L)x 20m(B)x 1.3m(H), Jacket Pile 40 units (1,585 Ton), 914.4mm x 55.4m(L), Pin Pile 31 units(307 Ton)508mm x 54.9m(L)